OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 17 million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 17 million downloads;
- 250+ thousands DAU;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.7 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings)
Who we are looking for?
In our mobile team, we are looking for a Product Designer to take on the design transformation of the Nebula mobile app. You can cover a wide range of responsibilities: from solving technical problems and conducting user analysis to creating design solutions based on accurate data and information. You work in a team that matches one of our app's monetization models and all help through design to influence user activation. Imagine that you are developing an application that is used by millions of users worldwide!
- Work with the design system of the application;
- Engage in creating new and improving existing designs;
- Systematically conduct design reviews;
- Deeply work with users (CustDev, User Testing, Design Testing);
- Analyze competitors and look for bottlenecks in the application;
- Work on product monetization;
- Analyze data and make correct and timely conclusions for further changes;
- Constantly present the results of work to the team.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with mobile applications, 2+ years with web;
- Previous work experience as a graphic designer;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Proficient using Figma;
- Knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- Practical experience of CustDev, UX Research, User Interview та Design Testing (User Testing);
- Experience working with analytical data with Amplitude and Tableau;
- Practical experience of creating a design for various monetization models (advertising, subscription, transactional);
- Understanding of product metrics and practical experience of improving them through design solutions;;
- Experience of interaction with the mobile development team.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- We work with high-quality products that are used by millions of people every month. You will have the opportunity to promote them on the global market.
- Unlimited growth: there is an opportunity to show initiative, perform more ambitious tasks, build processes from scratch or create your own product.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- We focus on effective communication and teamwork without unnecessary formalities. You can solve any issue quickly, without multi-level approval.
- Experimenting and looking for new approaches is what we do. You will be able to realize your own ideas and see the results of your work.
- The chance to be the changemaker in mobile apps industry. Your growth is limited only by your ambitions.
- With us, you will create an app used by millions of people around the world that helps them change their habits, feel happier, get motivated, and thus improve their lives.
- Here you’ll be part of a strong family, surrounded by people ready to support you, who share your interests and contribute to your development. At OBRIO, we love our colleagues, spend time together outside of work, and are happy to invite our friends into the company.
- Ability to work remotely from any safe place of the world;
- You get to choose where you want to work from - it could be from home or office. Our offices are located at Kyiv and Warsaw;
- 20 days off per year, unlimited sick days at the company's expense;
- Provision of equipment if necessary;
- Online services of a corporate doctor at the expense of the company, health insurance in Ukraine or compensation for a fixed amount of health insurance abroad after passing the probationary period;
- A large corporate library (we buy all the necessary literature, webinars, master classes), internal online meetings and lectures;
- Compensation for training;
- Corporate culture: assistance with relocation to safe places, consulting on legal stay abroad, information on support for third-country nationals, assistance with finding housing;
- Online events and team buildings.
Join our OBRIO team!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.