Nebula — the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit. Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
For the first three years, the product developed through performance marketing, and in the last two years, we started developing the brand through social networks, media relations and collaborations with other brands and influencers. Our biggest campaigns have been focused on mental health, music and self-expressions, sexual happiness, and the bravery to find love despite differences.
Here is a bit more information about what we have already done:
- The Mental Health Day campaign in partnership with Dr. Jennifer Freed, a celebrity consultant for Gwyneth Paltrow, Mila Kunis, and Emily Morse, with more than 35 years of experience in psychology, social-emotional learning, and astrology. Together we have conducted research on the topic of anxiety, created a self-awareness, test to identify anxiety levels, and learning materials that help to cope with anxiety and live a calmer and happier life.
- A partnership with Smule, the most downloaded singing app of all time globally. Together we have created an astro-playlist inspired by a horoscope for each zodiac sign for 2023 to inspire over 470 million users for the new year.
- A partnership with the Lovehoney, the global leader in sexual happiness, with more than 60 awards in the field, 2 of which are awards from the Queen of England, and is the exclusive designer of 50 shades of gray. We created an entertaining content for our social media pages and their blog, as well as made a giveaway, in order to inspire people to explore their desires and get to know themselves better.
- We actively work with media, and are mentioned as one of the top astrology apps by Well+Good, The Urban List, Cosmopolitan, Your Tango, Make use of and other lifestyle and tech media. Our astrologers are also contributors to different lifestyle media websites.
- We are developing our community on Instagram and TikTok.
- We are cooperating with lifestyle and astrology influencers. Here you can find some examples of the content created together – 1, 2.
As a Brand & Communications Manager, you will move Nebula to the next level with new approaches that will help to scale our brand knowledge and love. We're excited to continue growing our brand and making a positive impact on people's lives all around the world.
Your goal will be to develop the Nebula brand on the US market. Right now, it's important to find new promotion channels, opportunities, and approaches that we haven't tried yet. It's a good time to implement your own vision of strategy, embody your ideas, and try out worldwide trends. You'll get resources and the willingness of the team to be involved in any initiatives, with the ability to implement new ideas quickly without bureaucracy. The sky is not the limit for the Nebula brand!
Your daily tasks:
1. Show your expertise:
- Analyze existing brand activities and create a strategy for brand development. Implement the strategy.
- Align and integrate resources across the Brand team, and other cross-functional teams to work towards brand goals and priorities.
- Analyze the impact of initiatives, create insights, and implement new activities for brand development.
- Finding opportunities for partnership activities and their implementation.
- Research and testing of new channels for brand development.
- Conducting complex brand campaigns in cooperation with product and performance marketing teams.
2. Grow your team:
- Lead a team of Brand & Communications: PR Manager, SMM Specialist, and Copywriter.
- Optimize for the performance and effectiveness of the overall team and function.
More about you:
- You have a background in brand marketing and communications, with expertise in crafting strategic frameworks, narratives, and brand storytelling.
- Your strong brand management skills include the ability to implement the brand platform across different channels and develop brand metrics for each channel of communication.
- Your track record includes effectively managing and delivering against multiple brand projects simultaneously in a fast-moving environment.
- You have experience in planning, writing, and producing communications plans and materials.
- You are a business person and have no romantic misconceptions about how brand & business co-exist.
- You have an understanding of media relations and specific communication with journalists.
- Likewise, you have a strong ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners and the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
- You have an ownership mentality and an ability to close turnkey tasks.
- Your English is at a C1 level of proficiency.
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH US?
Opportunity to grow and freedom:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that's creating a brand that's recognizable all around the world!
- Partnerships with brands that have an international reputation.
- A willingness from the team to be involved in any initiatives that will help make Nebula even more successful!
- The freedom to come up with new and exciting ideas.
- No bureaucracy! You can implement your ideas quickly and without unnecessary coordination.
A pool of benefits:
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We created Nebula to provide support and guidance in learning the user's way of being happy in relationships based on the wisdom of astrology. An app version is available for free on iOS and Android.
Here's what our hiring journey looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Optional Skill Assessment ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Check out our company updates on Instagram and internal life on TikTok.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!