OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 17 million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 17 million downloads;
- 250+ thousands DAU;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.7 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings)
Who we are looking for?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer for our mobile direction, who will take over the responsibilities of checking the quality of our products and helping us to improve our delivery speed, expanding the team's expertise and the product quality. You will work in mobile team, which consists of backend developers, android developers, iOS developers, dev-ops, designers, marketing specialists, product managers, analysts and other QA's. With this material, you're a step closer to your future colleague, our QA Engineer Anya Lushchan:) Find useful tips for preparing for the interview, hope, they'll come in handy.
We are looking for Senior QA Engineer, who will potentially manage the whole testing process and manage the team in the next 3-6 months. That is why it is so important for us that you are able to manage the process, be proactive and enthusiastic about working with product and people as well. Sounds like an interesting challenge, right?😉
- You will manage our testing process for Nebula, including the backend, iOS, Android, and CRM platforms;
- You will collaborate with the development team to understand the features and functionality of the app, and identify potential issues that need to be tested;
- You will continuously improve the company's quality processes, including test documentation, test design, and test execution;
- You will work with the development team to implement automated testing solutions, such as unit tests and regression tests, to improve the overall quality of the app;
- You will participate in testing and helping with live-ops events;
- You will process feature toggling with remote config;
- You will stay current with industry trends and best practices in software testing, and implement new techniques and tools as appropriate.
- Experience as QA Engineer - 4 years+;
- Good experience in testing of Web and Mobile applications;
- Experience of API testing;
- Solid knowledge of Apple and Android platforms;
- Experience in Payments testing;
- Attention to details;
- Mentoring/management experience.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- We work with high-quality products that are used by millions of people every month. You will have the opportunity to promote them on the global market.
- Unlimited growth: there is an opportunity to show initiative, perform more ambitious tasks, build processes from scratch or create your own product.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Here you’ll be part of the product creation process, from discussing ideas to implementing and testing cool product solutions in real life.
- We focus on effective communication and teamwork without unnecessary formalities. You can solve any issue quickly, without multi-level approval.
- Experimenting and looking for new approaches is what we do. You will be able to implement your own ideas and see the results of your work.
- Ability to work remotely from any safe place of the world;
- You get to choose where you want to work from - it could be from home or office. Our offices are located at Kyiv and Warsaw;
- 20 days off per year, unlimited sick days at the company's expense;
- Provision of equipment if necessary;
- Online services of a corporate doctor at the expense of the company, health insurance in Ukraine or compensation for a fixed amount of health insurance abroad after passing the probationary period;
- A large corporate library (we buy all the necessary literature, webinars, master classes), internal online meetings and lectures;
- Compensation for training;
- Corporate culture: assistance with relocation to safe places, consulting on legal stay abroad, information on support for third-country nationals, assistance with finding housing;
- Online events and team buildings.
Join our OBRIO team!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.