OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. We specialize in developing mobile applications and web products. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries.
Our flagship product Nebula has over 20+ million downloads worldwide. It has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is a global multifunctional platform for astrology lovers created to inspire people in finding their way to happiness.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Our core product Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- Nebula has more than 20 million downloads;
- 300+ thousands DAU;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings)
Who we are looking for?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Strong Junior/Middle QA Engineer for our mobile direction, who will check the quality of our products and help us to improve our delivery speed. You will work in mobile team, which consists of backend developers, android developers, iOS developers, dev-ops, designers, marketing specialists, product managers, analysts and other QA's. With this material, you're a step closer to your future colleague, our QA Engineer Anya Lushchan 😉 Find useful tips for preparing for the interview, hope, they'll come in handy.
- You will process testing for our core product Nebula, including the backend, iOS, Android platforms;
- You will collaborate with the development team to understand the features and functionality of the app, and identify potential issues that need to be tested;
- You will continuously improve the company's quality processes, including test documentation, test design, and test execution;
- You will work with the development team to implement automated testing solutions, such as unit tests and regression tests, to improve the overall quality of the app;
- You will participate in testing and helping with live-ops events.
- Experience as QA Engineer - 2 years+;
- Good experience in testing of Web and Mobile applications;
- Experience of API testing;
- Solid knowledge of Apple and Android platforms;
- Attention to details.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- We work with high-quality products that are used by millions of people every month. You will have the opportunity to promote them on the global market.
- Experimenting and looking for new approaches is what we do. You will be able to implement your own ideas and see the results of your work.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- Collaborate in a Team Environment: We believe that success is a team effort. When you join OBRIO, you'll have the chance to collaborate with talented individuals who share your passion for achieving outstanding results.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey looks like:
- Initial Screening: Our HR will take a look at your CV and have a quick chat with you to make sure you're a good fit for the role.
- Team Interview: You'll meet the team, including your future manager and colleagues, for a friendly online chat about the role and OBRIO.
- Optional Skill Assessment: If needed, we'll ask you to complete a quick task to see how you approach work-related tasks.
- Final Check: We'll check your references, and you'll have a final chat with OBRIO's CEO to discuss your values and skills.
- Job Offer: If all goes well, we'll send you a job offer! Welcome to the team.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok.