OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula – the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 45 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 45 million users worldwide;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
We are looking for a QA Lead/Head to bring to a new level our QA processes in a team, ensuring that all our products exceed the established quality standards. It's an exceptionally unique opportunity that comes once in OBRIO lifetime. With this material, you're a step closer to your future colleague, our QA Engineer Anya Lushchan 😉 Find useful tips for preparing for the interview, hope, they'll come in handy.
- Supervising and guiding a team of 6 QA professionals, facilitating their professional development;
- Overseeing the testing of various platforms (iOS, Android, web), evaluating the functionality, performance, and user experience across these environments;
- Identifying areas for improvement, implementing best practices, and optimizing workflows to increase overall product quality;
- Developing and maintaining automated testing processes such as unit tests and regression tests;
- Documenting test strategies and creating comprehensive test cases that guide the testing efforts;
- Testing and supporting live-ops events. This includes ensuring a smooth transition during high-traffic periods;
- Testing features related to analytics, push notifications.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- The chance to be the changemaker in our industry. Your growth is limited only by your ambitions. Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Skills Assessment ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.