OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula – the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 30 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 30+ million downloads;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
In terms of OBRIO scaling and team processes, we have a need for Data Engineer to strengthen our team and bring his/her talent and technical skills to ensure smooth data operations through building and maintaining a new structure. By joining us, you will be the first Data Engineer, who'll be able to independently form a complete architecture and have the opportunity to influence the process of ETL building. In this position, you will mostly interact with our analysts and back-end team. That is why we would like to share the backstage of team life and introduce you to our Analytics Lead Zhenya👋 She joined our team almost 2 years ago and is always open to expertise sharing. That's something we all trust in 🙌
- Reviewing existing ETL processes, their optimizing and constant upgrade;
- Automating health checks and alerting development;
- Collecting and updating of documentation;
- Building a process of communication with analysts and data/dataset transfer with the appropriate review to optimize work with the database;
- Developing the database architecture and its support;
- Building dashboards to monitor data quality and data structure;
- Data collecting from various sources via API (marketing sources/ data from amplitude/ etc.);
- Preparing datasets for ML models.
Our technical stack:
- Our services: Firebase, Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics.
The green flags:
- Experience of working with data from 1 year;
- Solid knowledge of Python in the context of creating ETL data pipelines (Pandas);
- Good Skills of autonomous work with third-party APIs;
- Excellent SQL skills (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Vertica);
- Understanding of database architecture construction;
- Experience with cloud services;
- Experience with a big data storage and/or processing environment (eg. Apache Spark, Snowflake, BigQuery, and similar);
- Understanding of process of working with orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Apache Airflow).
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Optional Skill Assessment ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.