OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula – the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 45+ million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Our mission is to make people happier by improving the quality of their relationships.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 45+ million users worldwide;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 - our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
We're actively looking for a proactive Data Analyst to join our team. Your main responsibility will be to improve our payment tracking and analytics system. Your expertise will be crucial in keeping our payment acceptance rate stable and minimizing any disruptions. If you love working with huge amounts of data and are ready for large-scale tasks, then this vacancy is for you!
Joining our team means you'll have access to the expertise of our strong analytics team, as well as continuous training and consultations with external experts. Moreover, this role can open up growth opportunities and lead to potential positions as a Data Scientist or Billing Manager.
Curious about the day-to-day responsibilities of a Product Analyst at OBRIO and the growth opportunities within the company? Click the link to gain insights from Zhenya, our Analytics Team Lead at OBRIO, who is shedding light on these topics and more on the DOU podcast.
- Utilize Tableau to create impactful reports;
- Work with SQL databases and Python scripts for data analysis;
- Develop effective payment analysis approaches;
- Cover all activities related to payments with analytical events;
- Identify and address payment infrastructure weaknesses;
- Regularly communicate analysis results to the team.
- 1+ years of experience in analytics (if you have less commercial experience, a strong academical background or own outside projects will be a plus);
- Experience with setting up any scripts to collect or manipulate data (python, google scripts, VBA, etc);
- Proven track-record of high level of initiative and proactivity;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to create comprehensive research and data visualization (Tableau);
- Solid understanding of Statistics;
- Ability to learn quickly without documentation and full support;
- B1+ level of English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience with financial and payment data;
- Understanding of payments process.
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- 🌟 Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- ✅ Use Data to Make Decisions: We believe in the power of data at OBRIO. By joining our team, you'll have the chance to dive into data and use it to make informed decisions that drive results.
- 🍏 Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- 🥇 We don’t just give you opportunities for growth and development, we give you maximum autonomy and believe we can’t do without you and your active thinking.
- ☝️ At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. Moreover, you will be a part of Genesis Analytics Community with tremendous expertise in the field.
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our offline/online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey for this position looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Skill Assessment ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.