OBRIO is an IT company with Ukrainian roots inside Genesis business ecosystem. Our team consists of more than 120 talented professionals whose ambitions and striving for success help us build the best products on the market. Currently, the OBRIO team works remotely from various locations in Ukraine and 12 other countries. We have offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We are developing Nebula – the biggest brand in the astrology niche. Nebula has over 45 million users worldwide and has been ranked as the № 1 lifestyle app of the day in the Apple Store and Play Market in the USA, Canada, and Australia several times. Nebula is available on iOS, Android, and Web. Also, Nebula is the top 1 astrological brand in the USA and Canada, according to Facebook Brand Audit.
Here are some details we would like to share with you:
- Nebula is #1 in its niche in terms of downloads and revenue targets;
- 45 million users worldwide;
- Users from 50+ countries;
- 4.8 — our average AppStore rating (with more than 215 thousand ratings).
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a proactive UX/UI Designer eager to lead and innovate in UI/UX design and development in the Growth department.In this role, you'll collaborate closely with our Growth team, enhancing our user acquisition funnels. You'll be part of a dedicated team, including a Product Manager, UX/UI Designer, FrontEnd and BackEnd Developers, as well as QA.
- Crafting insightful UI/UX hypotheses;
- Elevating product metrics via innovative design solutions;
- Delving into user engagement, pinpointing their needs and inclinations;
- Continuing and evolving our established design system;
- Enhancing overall user experiences;
- Streamlining the development of new subscription funnels.
- 1+ year of commercial experience in a similar position;
- Strong proficiency in English, Upper Intermediate or higher;
- Solid skills in Figma, transforming ideas into visual wonders;
- Navigate the intricacies of web development with ease;
- You appreciate giving, receiving and applying feedback in your work, because trust always makes sense to you;
- Embrace autonomy, driving innovation through your unique approach.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding key product metrics (CR, Retention, drop off);
- Experience with analytical systems (Amplitude, Google);
- Previous work experience as a graphic designer (Experience with AI or PS).
Why OBRIO is the best place to work?
- Unleash Your Ambitions: Our company was built by ambitious people who never settle for less. By joining OBRIO, you'll have the chance to unleash your own ambitions and achieve your career dreams.
- Innovate and Be Creative: We embrace innovation and creativity at OBRIO, and we encourage our team members to bring their unique ideas to the table. You'll have the chance to explore new solutions and make a real impact on our company's success.
- Here you’ll be part of a strong family, surrounded by people ready to support you, who share your interests and contribute to your development. At OBRIO, we love our colleagues, spend time together outside of work, and are happy to invite our friends into the company.
- At OBRIO, we’ve gathered influential experts, all of whom are open to sharing their knowledge and ready to help solve issues based on their experience. This is the company where you can quickly reach your potential and advance your career.
- Benefit from the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Work from the comfort of your home or from one of our offices in Kyiv or Warsaw. The choice is yours!
- Enjoy 20 annual vacation days and unlimited sick leave, all covered by the company;
- Don't worry about getting the right equipment, we've got you covered if necessary;
- Stay healthy with access to a corporate doctor online, and health insurance options in Ukraine or a fixed amount towards insurance abroad after your probation period;
- Keep learning with our extensive corporate library, internal online meetings, and lectures;
- Grow your skills with our training compensation program;
- Take advantage of our supportive corporate culture, including assistance with relocation, advice on legal stay abroad, housing support, and help for third-country nationals;
- Have fun with our online events and team-building activities!
Here's what our hiring journey looks like: Initial Screening ➡️ Optional Skill Assessment ➡️ Team Interview ➡️ Final Check ➡️ Job Offer.
Let's team up and reach for the stars together!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.